5 Autumn Comic Strips!

  Welcome to Comic Strip Treasures! This is a sequel of sorts to my other blog Alexis' Treasures! However as that one is mostly toys, this one is comic strips! As is the case most likely with a lot of you. my favorite part of the newspaper has been the comics and so I thought I'd start a blog about them! As I did research for this blog in newspaper archives, I discovered comics that I never heard of and some that I forgot about! I will also be doing some historical facts and trivia from time to time while others I might just show the comics like today:


 Since I am starting my month long countdown "31 Days of Halloween" tomorrow, I thought that I would showcase some Autumn strips. After all, the leaves are falling and the weather is getting colder, plus what better lead-in to Halloween? These are mostly about that fun activity that we all have to do during this season: Raking Leaves!




 The final strip for today has nothing to do with fall but because of what happens to ol' Donald, I felt that it was appropriate!


Comments

  1. I'll have to add this to my blog list. Cool idea. These comic strips were the first action figures I had . As a kid I would cut out out each character and slide them across the floor ,creating my own stories. Beetle Bailey was one of the first comic strips I can remember doing this to. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I have a lot planned! Ironically so did I. I remember having Garfield and Snoopy and others team-up lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment