DAY 26 - POST 100!

  Wow how time flies huh? A little over 2 years ago, I started this comic blog and we're on 100 posts! So as I said yesterday, only 2 strips will be Halloween today and they are re-posts. The reason for this is that the very first comic strip that I ever posted here was:

 So I decided to celebrate this blog by doing Disney comic strips!
First up are the re-posts to keep it Halloween related!
Posted 2 years ago!
Posted last year!
 And now some non-Halloween but very much Disney!




The next one is currently Disney owned but wasn't at the time:
Due to the episodic nature I am skipping Treasury Tales (adaptions of movies), Star Wars, Spidey, Howard the Duck (which I have not found in the archives yet), and the Hulk. They also did Christmas tales every year and there was also Brer Rabbit. I have some of those but will never share them due to the controversial nature of song of the South. There was also Gummi Bears but I don't have those currently (seems I lost them) So the last comic strip is NOT Disney but IS Henson at least. You'll notice its from the early years of the strip, before they used the actual cast.

Comments

  1. Fun stuff. I didn't even know there had been Winnie the Pooh or Sesame Street strips!

    And hey! Happy 100 posts! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY and Yeah I discovered those in papers, I had no clue that they had existed either!

      Delete

Post a Comment