DAY 13

  Today is a special treat as its the COMPLETE (might be missing 1 chapter as my source had the same strip on two different days!) Little Mermaid Christmas strip! Starting in 1960, Disney ran the 4 week strip called The Disney Christmas Story. This era featured many different properties interacting Like Peter Pan and the seven dwarves. This tradition ended in 1987, so why am I bringing it up in connection to a strip that ran in 1997 and featuring a property not introduced until 1989?

 Because in 1992 they brought back this tradition with  "The Disney Holiday Story!" Unlike the original, this series only featured one property. I am currently trying to find all the parts from The Lion King and Hunchback ones. The Little Mermaid was the final strip of this incarnation. One note is that cause they had so little amount of days, there are times where in my opinion that it feels rushed. Without further ado:

Comments

  1. Never knew this was a thing, thanks for doing some treasure diving for it. Quite fun, my daughter would have loved this back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Hopefully I can share one more b4 Christmas but if not I'll probably have more next Christmas!

      Delete

Post a Comment